Ten Facts About Me:
1. I was born and raised here in the Valley of the Sun. The home I grew up in was in Mesa and I have very fond memories of that home. One of my goals is to help clients find a home that is just as wonderful for them.
2. I graduated from Arizona State University (go Devils!) with a degree in Psychology. I started out in business, loved Econ 102, hated accounting group projects. A desire to help families steered me towards Psychology.
3. I have two fantastic, energetic, sweet and funny kids and am step-mom to two really great kids.
4. I live in Chandler’s 85226. I love it here. Flanked by the 101, 202, and I-10, even the outskirts of the Phoenix area are accessible in under an hour (assuming it’s not during rush hour). My family has created a wonderful, supportive community here. We love it.
5. I’ve been in real estate for 12 years. I love what I do. In my “spare time” I like to go to open houses and visit model homes. Seriously. And helping people fulfill their dream of homeownership is just really fun.
6. In my twelve years I’ve sold homes from Buckeye to Coolidge, Anthem to Eloy. I love our Valley and it’s diversity. Every side of town has it’s unique characteristics and charm.
8. Donuts rule. Guess that one’s not about me, just a fact.
9. When I asked what I should put here, my daughter said you should know that I’m nice. (I haven’t made her clean her room this week.) Here’s what my clients have to say:
5 Star Review on Zillow:
“My husband and I had an excellent experience selling and purchasing our home with Liz as our guide! Courteous, super responsive and there by us from list to close. I’ve already recommended her and will do it again!” MS
5 Star Review on Zillow:
“Liz was my agent when I purchased my first home in the turbulent AZ market of 2009 and will be my agent whenever I decide to sell and re-purchase. She later assisted my parents with the purchase of their first AZ home and couldn’t have done a better job. Her knowledge of the AZ market and attention to buyer needs is excellent and you never feel like you’re just a signature with her.
Liz also comes with a very reliable network of resourceful individuals involved in real estate as well. She knows some of the best title agents, inspectors, and lenders; a plus for anyone new to AZ (or even long-time residents) who may not be connected to such resources. She has been in real estate long enough to have developed a very solid foundation of knowledge and experience regarding the TRUE rules of real estate, and not just the fads that come and go in our state from year to year.
I met Liz in 2009 after stumbling upon her real estate page online. She seemed very hardworking, friendly, and trustworthy, and I was pleased to find that she was all of these things. I had not known her before this and had not known very much about real estate either, but in the couple of months we spent looking for homes this changed dramatically and I really enjoyed the experience. My parents were also grateful to have worked with her. After owning homes in two other states, they found that a unique kind of professional is needed for home-buying in AZ and regard Liz as the best.
I would recommend Liz to anyone.” DM
“How do you begin to express the appreciation to someone for all the help they gave you in finding your new home. Saying thank you just doesn’t seem to be enough. Liz helped us find the perfect home several months earlier than we had planned. She listened to what we wanted then showed us homes that fit our needs. Our closing was so smooth that we had the keys in less than 30 days. Everything went perfect there were no last minute surprises and our closing costs were exactly as estimated. Thank you Liz for all your help over the last several months. We love our new home.” DS
“Liz Johnson was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. She took the time to explain each step. In addition, she learned our preferences and was able to locate homes that met our list of requirements.” ASP
“Liz did a phenomenal job of selling our home in a very tough market. She took care of all the little details that sellers hate to deal with while moving. We would recommend Liz to any home buyer or seller. Whether you’re buying your first home or selling your empty nest, Liz Johnson will exceed your expectations.” MCC
“It has been a true pleasure working with you. Thank you very much for all that you have done for us. We sold the house a lot quicker than we thought we would and it was all because of your help, so thank you again.” DA
“Liz Johnson is the best! We had an offer on our house in 5 days and closed the deal in 7 – great work Liz! She understands the seller and worked diligently for us, especially handling a lot of little details for us that we would not have even considered. She has been invaluable, we are so glad that we had her on our side throughout our sale. We would definitely use her again and would recommend her to any future sellers.”AKS
10. Organization is beautiful and office supplies excite me.
As a Real Estate Professional, I believe in educating my clients,
giving them the tools they need to make the best decisions for them,
and guiding them through the complicated process of buying a home in Arizona.